Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

.:two in one:.

Today we did not one but TWO engagement shoots. (I know, sounds crazy since there is SNOW out!). We discovered cool parts to downtown Columbia I've never seen before and a pair of snowpersons in Rocheport with more personality than I've ever seen in snowpeople before.

Though I doubt I'll get the rest of them culled through and up before our upcoming (and super awesome) wedding we'll be doing on New Year's Eve, I would like you leave you with one of each. They make me happy. = )




Hope your Christmas was merry, my friends!

No comments: