Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Friday, December 10, 2010

.:chai tea:.

Somewhere along the way these last few years I stopped taking pictures for me. I've been so wrapped up in helping people see their own beauty in their face and lives and joy that I've forgotten to document my own. So let's see if we can change this.

Writing is cathartic to me but I have a tendency to refuse to write until I know I can do my best(thus why it's been so long since I've posted!). Let's see if I can write little blurbs. About life. About joy. About simple things and, well, keep it simple.

I'd like to say I'll do this every day for 365 days but I will be surprised if I last a month. Let's see what happens.

I am thankful for new friends who are full of joy. That teach you about the homes they grew up from faraway lands with different cultural mores and lessons. A new friend recently taught me to make chai tea from scratch. I wish you could smell this concoction. And now when I add the fresh ginger...


1 comment:

Silver Image said...

'bout time. I shoot EVERYTHING for ME!