Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

.:gifts:.

I was born to laugh. I learned to laugh though my tears. I was born to love. I'm gonna learn to love without fear. Pour me a glass of wine talk deep into the night who knows what we'll find. Intuition, deja-vu the Holy Ghost haunting you whatever you got I don't mind. Put your elbows on the table I'll listen long... as I am able. There's nowhere I'd rather be. Secret fears, the supernatural thank God for this new laughter. Thank God the joke's on me. We've seen the landfill rainbow. We've seen the junkyard of love--baby it's no place for you and me. I was born to laugh. I learned to laugh though my tears. I was born to love. I'm gonna learn to love without fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-UvJ4LBzVg



No comments: