Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Friday, November 13, 2009

.:for the canon lovers:.

Dear Canon users,

Your cameras will continue to be inferior to Nikon. The photo you see below was shot at ISO 6400 at 1/60s, f/2.8 with no flash, retouching or noiseware. (Dramatic pause while you clean up the mess you made when you just spit out your coffee upon reading this.) I dare you to use your pitiful cameras to try and shoot the same.



Switch while you still can. Soon Nikon will be taking applications to purchase their equipment and anyone with a history in Canon will be denied. You heard it here, folks.

Love,

Mallory & Brian

(P.S. I was going to add in "Mallory & Brian let out menacing laughs." but I don't think I have ever let out anything close to a menacing laugh.)

1 comment:

Silver Image said...

Wish I had a Nikon that could do that ;-)