Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Saturday, August 15, 2009

.:jamie & josh:.

I've heard more than a few grumblings about my lack of blogging recently. Just trust me when I say we've been swamped! So as a peace offering (and, well, and because I want to), I am posting this morning before we head out to St. Louis to check out the Missouri Botanical Gardens for our anniversary (which was this week... hopefully will post photos later!)

Jamie & Josh came up to Columbia last night. Brian and I feed off the energy of the couples we're shooting (so if it's hot and muggy and everyone is worn out, suffice to say our shoots end a little earlier). We went to places we'd never been before on their shoot (as it was finally cool enough on one that we could wander everywhere!) and... well... let's just say we were so excited about the photos that we had to post them on the blog the next morning.

Jamie & Josh were INCREDIBLE models. And Jamie had these absolutely fabulous shoes... I called my sister (who will be one of the bridesmaids!) after the shoot last night gushing about just how absolutely stunningly gorgeous Jamie is. Most of us are kind enough from the Lord to have been blessed with an angle or two in which, if caught just right on camera, will make us faintly look like we could be in a magazine somewhere. Jamie is one that the Lord gave her ALL angles to look gorgeous in. She is one of the rare few that just GLOWS in front of a camera. At the risk of making Brian feel bad (Brian, you are so cute!) I will let you know that Josh is a good looker himself. There were more than a few times that I noticed Josh and thought "Wow, wouldn't this be right at home on the front of GQ?". So together, well, they put many of the rest of us to shame!

Most of the night was Brian and I looking at each other excitingly and going "Wow, these are going to be so awesome!" So, thank you, Jamie & Josh for being great sports and rather professional models. I SERIOUSLY love twilight photos. Hope you like what we came up with! So here are a few of our favorites.


No comments: