Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Monday, July 20, 2009

.:a sneak peak:.

May I preface this by saying that I am SO behind on blogging? I have a folder full of Becca & Rob's stuff to post from May with all kinds of fabulous details and fun giggles, gorgeous pictures of Lauren & Justin's engagement session, fun photos from our session with Ryan & Leah, and not to mention photos of Ashley-the-drop-dead-gorgeous and her hubby. I keep thinking I will have time but, alas, time has not yet caught up to me.

I haven't even looked at any of the other photos from Katie & Mitch's wedding other than this one, because I knew when I took it that it would take my breath away. I don't know what I like about it so much. Maybe the simplicity of it?

So until the day when I have some extra time and am not spending all night photoshopping portaits for clients, here is a sneak peak at what I will be working on shortly:


No comments: