Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Thursday, July 9, 2009

.:lunch break and a thanks:.


On lunch break I was going back through Dusty and Adam's photos when I came across this one. It took my breath away. That song comes to mind, "Isn't she lovely... isn't she wonderful...?" And, yes, I am singing this out loud as I write this and Brian is in the background trying with partial success to harmonize. Wish I knew the rest of the words (are those even the words?).

Oh, and thank you for all of you who have now and again (or continually) written me kind words about my photography. I never know how to respond, so I just don't. Know that you encourage me when you write or tell me that you have been following my blog or the few that have admitted to me in person when we've run into one another that you are a (self-proclaimed) stalker of my photos. So thank you Dwan, Kim, Andrea, Rob, Crista, Dusty, Emily, Dustin, Melissa, Beth, Mike, John, Becca, Lindsey, SungHan, Brenda, Mazvita, Lauren, Brian, Elaina, Mitch, Jennifer, Ryan, Beth, Terrence, Blaire, Casey, Katie, Mary, Kate, Chris, Jackie, Allison, Alan, Justin, Misty, Nathan, Crystal, Dawn, Ayesha, CortneyJo, Tamika, Amy, Dusty, Julie, and whomever else I haven't mentioned off the top of my head because it's time for me to go back to work. You bless me! It means a lot.


No comments: