Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

.:smiles:.


Cutest. Moment. Ever. After taking a whole bunch of awesome/happy/dramatic photos:

"Wow, Katy, you know, you smell really good."
"Really?"
"Did you use a different shampoo?"
"Yup."
"Can I smell it?"
"Sure, why not?"
"Wow, that smells really great."
"Thanks!"


I love these moments. = )

I promise I will post more photos of Katy & Ryan's GORGEOUS wedding from Windows on Washington in the next few days. Check our our facebook page for lots more photos than what you'll find in these virtual pages!

Love and kisses!

-Mallory

No comments: