Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

.:a quick appearance:.

So it finally happened, life caught up with me!

As of late, I am one worn out woman! Seriously, as I go to bed I am haunted by all of the wonderful things and stories I have floating around in my head about each of the couples we shoot and the events we get to attend. I've written and re-written every blog post for each wedding multiple times as I drift off to sleep.

I despise the typical blogs I see with photographers: "The wedding went smoothly, the food was great, the couple was easy to photograph, and everyone had a good time. Now look at the pictures!" If you just knew how amazing each of these people are... it is an injustice to write something so generic. So, until I can begin to breathe again (which may possibly be February) here's a sampling of some of what you have to look forward to:


Lilly & Adam - Columbia, MO
had the best vows EVER

Botanical Gardens - St. Louis, MO

Sarah & Kris - Columbia, MO
i can't even begin to describe their sweetness

Ann & Rakesh - St. Louis, MO
love across all cultures

Lindsey & Guy - Hannibal, MO
quite possibly our best models EVER

Elaine & Justin - Columbia, MO
one of the most loving and loved couples we've ever seen

(Brian's work) Jimmie, Rap/R&B - Columbia, MO

Elaina & Ben - Mexico, MO
they are so fun to watch together!

Josepha Frederika Reinkemeyer Brandt Bock - Linn, MO

(Brian's work) Chaz & Jordan, Blues - Columbia, MO

(Brian's work) Victor, Acoustic - Columbia, MO


Katie & Jeremy - Jefferson City, MO
giddily enamoured with no signs of stopping!

Julie & Colin are getting married in 2 weeks!

The Grass Harp, Mizzou show - Columbia, MO

Kate & Kevin - Mendota, IL
just get one another


Seriously, for each and every one of you, it has been a privilege and an honor to be a part of your lives! We are incredibly blessed to photograph such amazing people. Fo' serious, ya'll.
On another note. We do have good news! I've finally started experimenting with slideshows to use on the blog so you just may see some soon. But don't expect any music! That's my Christmas gift next year.

2 comments:

Silver Image said...

Great shots, and

"The wedding went smoothly, the food was great, the couple was easy to photograph, and everyone had a good time. Now look at the pictures!" is only bad until you add

", and the lighting worked."

;-)

deleted said...

beautiful pix! you're really good!