Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

.:rob & becca preview:.

I plan on another post on these two later but I was editing photos tonight and happened to be on the posed ones, (which are generally my least favorite to edit as I fancy myself more of a photojournalistic photographer than a traditional one who poses) but I was pleasantly surprised and delighted as I went through these. Rob and Becca made incredible models and as such I had to immediately post some of them. I think it's quite clear from these pictures that Rob and Becca were absolutely delighted that they finally tied the knot. Notice a pattern of gigantic grins and laughter?

That's how it should be. = )

And a gorgeous, elegant one of Becca by herself to end the post on a sweet note. I cannot tell you how stunning she looked.

No comments: