Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

.:easter:.

My first Easter from as long as I can remember where I didn't go to church! Brian was really sick so I wasn't feeling super artsy, but here are a few from Easter:


These lips were literally frozen on Lily for the first full minute she got outside to hunt for eggs!

Lily's sister, Emma, looking a little devious.


My mom wanted a family photo. I set it on auto timer and we took 3 frames--one of which was this one. Everyone else knew Chris was messing up the photo but there I am, still determined to look the camera in the eye...


I finally got to snap a few photos of my dear little sister and her hubby, Christopher. My grandmother's hay loft in her barn does make for some beautiful, diffused lighting scenarios. I tried adding a little external flash but it just didn't do them justice so I scrapped it. The natural light just wrapped around them so much better!

1 comment:

Mags said...

i LOVE the family photo, the lighting and colors look awesome.

and whit and the hubby are super cute.