Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Sunday, January 11, 2009

.:emily's headshots:.

So Emily, a theatre doctoral student at Mizzou, contacted me several months ago in hopes of finding someone to update her headshots as the last ones she had done were from old glory days in undergrad. Always up for new things, I told her we'd take a shot at it!

Months later, we finally found a day and a location. A lazy Sunday afternoon at the old McKee Gymnasium on Mizzou campus. We took her photos in what apparently used to be the swimming pool! Emily was so patient and fun as Brian and I tweaked lighting and ran around with reflectors and had her try probably over 80 different things. Emily was so great to work with and quite the photogenic subject!

When I got home and saw the pictures I got so excited that I chose a few of my favorites, tweaked a few things, and decided I must put them up immediately!

Our first theatre headshots.







No comments: