Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

.:pictures pictures everywhere!:.

So Brian and I have decided to take the month of December off from picture taking since there won't be a month we can do it again until next December!

We did have a fun photoshoot this weekend as we met up with a couple of other guys who love taking pictures. A few fun ones came out of it. I'll have to post them later. I never realized how much time just a simple photoshoot would take afterwards in the editing/studio process. I avoided all of my studies in college by taking and editing photos but I'm not sure I ever did it for the 40 hours + the additional 20+ hours for a side business. 60 hours a week can wear anyone out!

Thank the Lord for Lightroom. If I didn't have that, I would have quit last year before I even started.

Photos to come later. Just finished a wedding album.

1 comment:

Colin Kerr said...

Those are awesome Mal. You gotta put a subscriber option on your blog.