Avia Photography

My photo
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Warning, the following ramblings are those of a sometimes sidetracked photographer avoiding accomplishing tasks on her list. All we ask is that if you use one of our photos from here or elsewise, you kindly give us credit. = )

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

.:and for your information:.

And for all those of you have been dying to see some of our normal photography here is a teaser from tonight's engagement session with my dear friend Mazvita and her fiance Ben. Told you we found new spots! (Luckily it appears the shady vines weren't poison ivy because I am not itching yet!) They'll be getting hitched in just a few weeks here. I also have some to post from another couple, Megan and Ben, who will be getting married this weekend and having their reception in what appears to be a mid-Missouri CASTLE but I wanted to save their engagement and wedding photos for all one post.

Happy Wednesday!

MazBen

No comments: